SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
ObjectivesThe course aims to ensure that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand why they are carrying out their identified duties, what is expected of them and, to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the safety of the workplace.
· Course Introduction, Aims & Objectives
· The Role of the Supervisor
· Health & Safety Law
· Safe Systems of Work
· Health & Safety Management
· Occupational Health – vibration, noise, dust
· Fire Prevention/Control & other emergencies.
· Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
· Group Exercise (Risk Assessment & Method Statements)
· Presentation Skills (Toolbox Talks)
· Working at height
· Personal Protective Equipment
· Manual Handling
· Accidents & First Aid
- Intervention Skills and behaviour
Course Duration / Other Info
2 Day course.
Qualifications / Certification
Certificate is valid for 5 years.