ObjectivesThis course has been designed to provide personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers with the required knowledge and understanding to conduct these tasks safely and to obtain their PASMA Towers for Users accreditation.
At the end of the course the operator will be able to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
Note: Since the assembly and use of mobile access towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit and in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights/vertigo, giddiness/difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
· Legislation and hazards
· Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers,
· PASMA Code of Practice
· Product Standards EN 1004:2004
· Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
· Current best practice for fall protection
· Inspection of completed mobile access towers
· Completion of Tower Inspection Records
Course Duration / Other Info
The Candidate must;
• Attend the entire course
• Adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques in line with the standard
• Instructor will take digital photos
• Harnesses provided for training
• No mobile phones or any other recording devices are permitted on the course
Qualifications / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course a PASMA PhotoCard and Certificate valid for a five year period after which re-certification must take place.