ObjectivesThe Emergency First Aid at Work course provides basic training for people who are required to be emergency first aiders within the workplace.
- Using a Defibrillator
- The Recovery Position
- the importance of preventing cross infection
the need for recording incidents and actions
- Assessing the situation or circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administering First Aid to a casualty who is:
– unconscious (including seizure)
– wounded and bleeding
– suffering from shock
- Providing appropriate First Aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
Course Duration / Other Info
Qualifications / Certification
3 Year Certification.