Inhouse Member Annual Health, Safety and Development Days 2020
As a result of our successful CITB Training Group 2019/20 funding bid we have the following opportunity open to ACT Members (*terms apply, must be CITB registered and levy contributing).
We can organise arrangements for you deliver an personalised Annual Health, Safety and Development Day in early 2020. The idea is to bring your workforce together collectively to reflect and engage. These days will be set up inhouse specific for your Company. This must be done between Jan – March 2020 to qualify for the funding.
Effectively training and updating your workforce can improve business growth. Developing employees can increase productivity and staff moral overall. This presents an opportunity to tackle any issues which may arise from this engagement and open forum communication.
- A safety consultant will deliver annual update on Health and Safety and tailored company development at your premises
- Specific workforce development to Individual business
- Funding is provided for catering and refreshments
- Register is prepared and sent over to be completed on the day to measure attendance.
- 20 delegates max for each session.
- Format is variable.
- 1/2 Day sessions or 1 full day
Please give me a call if you need any more information or guidance.
Shona, ACT GTO